You do understand correctly!

The main idea about NLP components is with POS tagger as an example:

1. a fall back system that does unsupervised POS tagging.
2. the ability to plug in an existing POS tagger as these become  available for
specific languages.

I would as supervisor would recommend working with 3 languages.
English, Hebrew, and the GSOC native language.

If we could get QA from other native speakers we would incorporate them into
the workflow.

I think that by using a deletion/reversion based heuristic we may also be able
to make a spam corpus to boost the accuracy of the corpuses.

Operation Manager
E-mail: o...@romai-horizon.com
Mobil: +36 30 866 6706

Római Horizon Kft.