Also keep in mind we are talking about accounts which are interesting
for hackers, stewards and such. I hope that people who are
volunteering as stewards aren't just "stupid" and would eventually
read manual / ask someone who knows how does it work, before changing
options in insecure way. (Anyway if it was opt-in it would be either
more secure or same insecure as it's now)