On Wednesday 4 April 2012 at 9:18 AM, Gregory Varnum wrote:

> drecodeam,
>
> This proposal and the other one I just responded to about Flickr seem to have
> some overlaps. I suspect only one would be accepted - and this one does
> appear to be more developed at this stage.
>
> However, similar comments as before - has input been sought from folks
> administering existing Flickr tools on Commons and Toolserver - also - is the
> assumption that Flickr has everything ready on their end for us to do this
> integration a correct one on my part?

Thanks for the reply greg.
I had seen one of these tools before, but have not got in touch with the
developers. I will get in touch with them asap ( since the deadline is closing
in), and take their inputs on the project.
I have been discussing the project with my mentor, and as far as i can see,
Flickr API seems to fulfill the requirements for the project.