Kalan,

I would expand more on what you'd like to accomplish and why.  Also move some
of the About info to the top and fill out the bottom "About" with information
about yourself in particular - we'd like to get to know you (for those that
don't already).

Have you had any interest from potential mentors?  If not, I would look into
the resources outlining interested volunteers - and touch base with folks in
IRC.
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/GSOC#Mentor_signup

-greg aka varnent