---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Siska Doviana <siska.dovi...@wikimedia.or.id>
Date: Mon, May 21, 2012 at 04:19 AM UTC
Subject: stat broken?

http://stats.wikimedia.org/EN/ChartsWikipediaID.htm

We are monitoring JV and ID but it's been broken for about a week now.
Also I'm planning to conduct a workshop at WWC on how to read
statistic related to intervention in small language wp to mid size wp.

Can anyone help fix it? If possible before the 23 May?
---------- End Forwarded message ----------

EN and JV seem to be significantly worse than ID for the particular
URL variant Siska gave but not in general. (where my metric is seeing
"Jan" instead of "May". IDK what it's supposed to look like) I see the
last jvwiki and idwiki dumps were after May 16th and all of the pages
that I happened to look at said they were from the 16th in the footer.
(the footer also says they're derived from the dumps)

I'm not clear on what these pages are supposed to look like or what's
wrong with them. I chatted about this with Siska a bit but she seems
to have gone AFK now. Hopefully she'll reply with more details.

Maybe there's something up with the box (which I'm guessing is stat1).
Or not. I don't know if it's normal to go 5 days without updating
those pages. (first stab in the dark: is crond running?)

-Jeremy