The first IPv6 edit to English Wikipedia required suppression, I have been
advised, so I think there are some valid concerns about the implications
this change will have on vandalism management.

Does nobody else see the issues associated with having what little guidance
there is about IPv6 locked into pages in user space on a single project,
when this is a global change?

Risker/Anne