On 15/06/12 17:48, Sumana Harihareswara wrote:
> Just have *one* page for all requests. gerrit account, group
> membership, project ownership, gerrit repo... one request queue, at
> least for all things that need feedback/voting

They have different needs.
- project ownership is watched by many people for +1/-1 the requester.
- gerrit accounts are watched by people handing gerrit accounts.
- New repositories are acted on just by Chad ('repo creators' now)

I don't think anyone is on the three groups. So, the separation itself
seems right. The issue would be improving navigation.

What about adding a "Requests index" plus a template at the bottom of
these pages for navigating them?