I have now had multiple issues in Translate extension that are related
to database replication. After doing write to the master, some
maintenance tasks kick in and use slave to read the (now stale) data.

I've heard that there is some automatic handling for this, so that
editors for example see the latest version of Article after saving it.
But apparently there is no such thing, or at least it doesn't kick in
automatically.

What should I do? I don't fancy adding parameters to many methods to
define whether to use master or slave for data retrieval. Is there
method that waits for the used slave to catch up with the state after
last write?
  -Niklas

--
Niklas Laxström