On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 2:20 PM, Marcin Cieslak <sa...@saper.info> wrote:
As seen on IRC:

https://github.com/ooyala/barkeep/wiki/Comparing-Barkeep-to-other-code-review-tools

The most prominent feature of Barkeep mentioned on this page is that
it was built for a post-commit review workflow. Given that the reason
we moved MediaWiki to git was basically so that we could move *away*
from post-commit review, I don't think using Barkeep as-is would work.

Then again, from watching the demo video (see getbarkeep.org) it looks

I assumed it was pre-commit workflow only when I first looked at Barkeep, but I found this snippet on getbarkeep.org that Roan posted.

"Barkeep is unopinionated. Use it with pre-commit or post-commit workflows, and script tools on top of it if you like. Comes with a command line client and REST APIs."

Subbu.