Hey,

After discussion with Robla and DanielK, we (the Wikidata team) decided to
write mails to this list now and then complain about our blockers for which
we need WMF (or other core dev) assistance :)

Right now we have three patches to core awaiting review:

* https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/14084/

Simple patch, which as far as I can tell is ready to go in. Development of
core parts of our phase one functionality is blocked by this, and not
having this merged is causing hassle for people that want to setup their
own working Wikidata repo-client install.

* https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/14295/

More complex patch, but has no effect on existing code in core yet, so can
be merged in without much risk. It's less urgent then the first patch,
although it just sitting there is causing overhead in regard to further
developing this code, and is preventing us from starting to work on
updating core code to make use of this rewrite.

* The Wikidata core branch with ContentHandler stuff

DanielK needs to chime in here, as I was unable to find anything sitting on
gerrit waiting for review. In any case, my understanding is that we still
need to get quite a bit merged in, doing this step by step, so obviously we
can only get to the next one when the current one got merged.

Cheers

--
Jeroen De Dauw
http://www.bn2vs.com