Hi

The wikipedia's captcha is a great opportunity for getting '''useful'' work
done by humans.
This is now called a [[game with a purpose]].

I think we can ideally use it to help:
* ocr wikisource text like recaptcha does
* translate articles fragments using geo-location of editors.
      Translate [xyz-known] [...]
      Translate [xyz-new] [...]
        check using blau metric etc.
* get more opinions on spam edits.
      Is this diff [spam] [good faith edit] [ok]
* collect linguistics information on different languages edition.
        Is XYZ a [verb] / [noun] / [adjective] ... [other]
*disambiguate
      Is [xyz-known] [xyz] ... [xyz] ... [xyz] ...
      Is [yzx-unknown] [yzx1] ... [yzx1] ... [yzx1] ...
Etc....

This way if people feel motivated at cheating at captcha they will end up
helping Wikipedia
It is up to us to try to balance things out.

I'm pretty sure users will be less annoyed at solving captchas that actually
contribute some value.