Hi Gerard, thanks a lot for chiming in!

There are all kinds of technical fixes that helped the people
> involved in GLAM content no end. There are many more opportunities.

Do you have an example of these tech fixes that helped the GLAM people ?
I'm very curious about it, as a way to inform issue-specific tech events.

We had a GLAM wiki event in Paris, but there was no hackaton (or other kind
of producing/making event) during it AFAIK.

 that makes for a much more refined result :)

Could you elaborate on that? What do you see as a refined result -- and a
non-refined result?

I read your post on readability, is this te kind of non-refined tech where
art and dev could meet better you are talking about?

Julien