On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 4:05 AM, MZMcBride <z...@mzmcbride.com> wrote:

> that, I just don't happen to agree that such behavior (making a mess and
> then simply walking away) is acceptable in this case.

- I already apologized for breaking links and yes, it was a mistake to
not just replace ALL messages in that thread with XXXs
- It's not like i just wanted to mess with archives for fun, there
have been serious requests by others do remove stuff.
- I warned about broken links myself before, there is a trail for this on RT
- I did not "simply walk away" unless you are expecting me to work in
the middle of the night. I just got to read all your replies and the
suggestion to reinsert messages and i am looking at it right now.
- I have never been declared the "mailman-guy", i simply picked up
tickets nobody else had taken trying to help.

--
Daniel Zahn <dz...@wikimedia.org>
Operations Engineer