Hi Mark,

We use WMF's infrastructure which is WebEx. It is unfortunately not
free software but I would love to have another alternative that scales
for remote / distributed folks joining in and scaling for video, audio
and screen sharing.

Suggestions are always welcome :-)

Alolita

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 11:32 AM, Mark Holmquist
<mtrac...@member.fsf.org> wrote:
>> This meeting will be held using WebEx. Please ensure that you log in a
>> few minutes before the meeting starts, so that you have time to
>> install any required plug-ins or software. Connection details and a
>> quick link to add this meeting to your calendar can be found below the
>> signature.
>

> Funny question, is there any chance of holding this (and/or future) meetings
> without relying on non-free software? Especially 'round these parts, there
> are bound to be people who prefer not to use Flash/Quicktime/WMP/WebEx.
>
> ....bias disclosure: I am one of them.
>
> --
> Mark Holmquist
> Contractor, Wikimedia Foundation