That was unfortunate - I've been ridiculed (by Max) for things I've said
before as well, I feel your pain Ori.

That said however, I generally agree with this piece. I have more faith
than the author seems to have that we are on the right track to doing
better work in the future, but the points made are pretty valid. It's
difficult, but very important, to observe mistakes made in the past as to
not repeat those mistakes in the future.

One of the most important points here is about experimenting on users; and
it should be taken seriously. I also believe strongly that, as the author
suggests, we should treat editors as colleagues rather than customers.

It is true that MZ has a tendency to be dramatic, but he's holding back a
lot here to make a rational point, and I hope people don't write this off
because of Max's propensity for being offensive and complaining.

- Trevor