Thanks so much for all of your help with this Daniel. The Planet feeds have
been a bit neglected for a long while but I know that the people who read
them really really appreciate that we keep them going. The new version is
really nice and has fixed a couple weird issues we've been having.

To 2.0!

James Alexander
Manager, Merchandise
Wikimedia Foundation