Hi,

I'm trying to figure out what needs to happen with the remaining extensions
in SVN that have not yet moved to Git (there's 372 of them). I've taken the
time to make up a list of extensions and put them on the wiki, but I need
some help!

Here's the page:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Git/Conversion/Extensions_still_in_svn

Mainly what I'm looking for is anyone who knows the status of any of these
372 extensions to take a few minutes to fill in ones they know. If it's
abandoned or obsolete, mark it as such so I can ignore it. If you know an
extension's still used, but maybe doesn't have an active maintainer, let's get
it in Git. Some extensions might still not be ready to move yet, but that's
something I'd like to know too.

Thanks for any help you can give. I'll be looking through the list as well,
but I figured crowd-sourcing the task might help us get it done faster.

Have a great Friday everyone,

-Chad