Some "atomic & specific page data set" is needed and it's perfectly logic
and predictable the creative users try any trick to forse wikicode and
template code do get such a result.

I appreciate deeply and I'm enthusiast about WikiData project, but I wonder
about this issue: is wikidata a good "data container" for data sets needed
from a single, specific page of a single project?

I.e.: consider citations from Bible: they have a widely used structure;
something like Genesis, 4:5 to point to verse 5 into chapter 4 of Genesis.
A good switch can translate this reference into a link+anchor  to a Page:
page of a wikisource version of Bible; a different switch will translate
this reference into a link+anchor  pointing to ns0 version of same Bible.
Can you imagine to host such a set of data into WikiData? I can't; some
local data container is needed; #switch makes perfectly the job, end
creative users will find this way and will use it, since it's needed to get
result.

Simply build something more light and efficient and simple than #switch to
get the same result, and users will use it.

Alex brollo