Le 27/09/12 23:35, Marcin Cieslak a écrit :
> save the date: 3 October 2012, 17:30 UTC:
>
> http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Git%2BGerrit+with+saper+live&iso=20121003T1730&ah=3
>
> In case you want to participate and haven't signed up yet, please
> sign up here:
>
> http://www.doodle.com/zhn7buksgrg8e8rx
>
> Thank you!

If you ever wondered how to use git and contribute to our open source
projects, I HIGHLY recommend attending that session, even if it just to
read what over are saying.

Marcin has been very helpful on the git front since we migrated and has
invested countless hours to help other people. He is always giving smart
advice and knows most of the git tricks (such as reflog hehhe).

Thank you Marcin for leading such a training!

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso