Hi,

On 10/02/2012 03:12 PM, Diederik van Liere wrote:
Question: what is the best approach to retrieve the number of existing
Gerrit accounts?

This number is already stored within gerrit-stats, it is just not being
written to a dataset.

Right, is anybody planning to add this? Otherwise I will try - but I will need help with so many new pieces.

I have cloned gerrit-stats, Limn and scorecard to understand how these tools work. I'm going through the files, but it will be helpful if you point me where to look at. :)

While Limn is very well documented I couldn't find any gerrit-stats docs, is that right?

I'm not even sure where to find the code for http://gerrit-stats.wmflabs.org/ . In gerrit I could only find the /analytics/scorecard project.

Also thinking what is the best way to recreate http://gerrit-stats.wmflabs.org/ to play with and test before pushing any changes.

Thank you for your help.

--