>> No one has ever suggested for Wikidata to create articles.
>>

>OK; then I misunderstood "and generate the article on the fly"..

So to make sure that I understand this correctly, this is the idea:
* Let's say I search on the lojban Wikipedia for Creagerstown, Maryland
* The article doesn't exist, but Wikidata has information on it.
* I'm told the article doesn't exist, but presented with a template showing when
the town was founded etc. along with search results

Assuming the above is correct:
Would they be able to make use of that template if they wanted to quickly throw
together a stub on the topic?

Thank you,
Derric Atzrott