Le 07/12/12 19:13, Niklas Laxström a écrit :
> Now that tests need +2 to be run, at least temporarily, I'm going to
> point out that I've not been able to run tests on my development
> environment in ages. I mentioned broken unit tests in Oct 4 on this
> list.
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.science.linguistics.wikipedia.technical/64390
>
> There are multiple fatal bugs (not to mention the numerous test
> failures), that halt test runs without any info expect the error.
<snip>

Hello Niklas,

I will be more than happy to help you track down the root cause of such
failures.  It seems your setup has lot of extensions loaded in and most
probably a non default LocalSettings.php.

To track the issue down you could start by disabling all extensions and
see how it goes, then enable extension one by one and rerun tests in
between.

Same goes for settings, try out with a fresh install of just MediaWiki
core then add the settings one by one and see what happens.

cheers,

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso