Hi,

actually it would be for a WLM-project we want do extend. This is a bit higher priorized, because it will not be such a big deal. In the meantime we could use the old stuff authentication or TUSC in our project.

While doing that – why not working on such a proposal. I could do some tests and then develop a concept to decide wheather to implement it or not.

@Alex: Sorry somebody forgot to reply to all.