On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:59 AM, Chad <innocentkil...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 10:58 AM, Chris McMahon <cmcma...@wikimedia.org>
wrote:
Would it be possible to enable VE on test2 in the same way?  I would like
to use it in a noisy way, and would rather not make noise on enwiki.

It's also enabled for the user namespace, so people can feel free
to play with it and not be afraid of messing up a real article.

I was thinking of making some basic automated browser tests for it.  test2
is more handy than enwiki for that. Beta labs would be even better.
-Chris

This will also be useful to the Parsoid team as well so we can test changes to parsoid itself more thoroughly (outside the rt-testing and parser tests that we already use). This would require the VE instance to use a different Parsoid instance which could be the existing one at parsoid.wmflabs.org, for example.

Subbu.