Hi everyone,

As a result of some configuration we had to make for
Jenkins (more on this to come), I've simplified the ACLs
in all projects. Project Owners are now granted Verified
and Code Review permissions at the All-Projects level.

This was already the case in practice, but what I'm doing
is going through all projects and removing Verified and CR
permissions when the group is the same as the owner. I'll
be finishing this off today, so you may see some ACLs
continue to change for your repositories.

Again: there should be no noticeable difference to most
people, but if you encounter issues (like you can't review
something you used to be able to), please let me know.

-Chad