Hi everyone,

My understanding is that some new extensions intended for widespread
deployment aren't getting deployed to test2.wikipedia.org before going
to other production wikis.  As I was discussing this with Chris
McMahon, he pointed out that there's no stated policy that this should
be done.

test2.wikipedia.org is basically a standard configuration wiki on the
production cluster that we use as the final place for testing before
going out to other production wikis.  Pretty much anything destined
for one of our top wikis or to a substantial number of smaller wikis
should go to test2.  That's especially true now that our QA team is
relying on test2 as an automated test target.

Is there any reason why this shouldn't be a stated policy?  If not,
where should we state the policy so that people are aware of it?

Rob