Le 19/12/12 11:57, vita...@yourcmc.ru wrote:
> Hello!
>
> 28 SEPTEMBER I've pushed minor changes to the gerrit, to the Drafts
> extensions.
> Since then I've corrected two of them ("uploaded patch set 2"), but
> after that, nobody did the review. As I understand, Gerrit will abandon
> changes after a month of inactivity, and it will come tomorrow...
> The changes are really simple.
> How to ask someone to really do the review? Does Gerrit have such function?

And the changes are:

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/39369/
 "add a dependency on mediawiki.legacy.wikibits."

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/25629/
 "Fix a bug: drafts didn't show up when creating new pages"

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/25628/
 "Always display user's drafts on the edit form"

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/25627/
 "Fix for PHP 5.4: add & to function prototype"

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso