>From my point of view, this is something what will be possible in future. I
thought that once we finish working on beta cluster, all deployment will be
done there, and then once it is found working, it's merged with production.
Now it works the other way - changes are done in production, and then
merged to labs. I think this should change, and once it is done, people
should be able to modify configuration of labs - thus changing the
production in future.

But given labs were flagged as "stable" few weeks ago, this is going to
take a while. But that's how I see it, maybe it's going to be done
differently.