Date: Thursday 2013-01-17
Time: 10:00 UTC - 11:00 UTC
What: Knowledge transfer Solr in Translate
Where: Google Hangout (*send me a mail for an invitation*)
Seats left: 5 (first come, first served, I'll overbook by 2)

Over the past few months, we have started integrating MediaWiki's Translate
extension tighter with Apache Solr for translation memory and translation
search features. This session is primarily meant to transfer knowledge
about the use of Solr in Translate to other members of the Wikimedia
Language Engineering team. As we're doing it anyway, we thought we might as
well invite more people that have and interest in the technology.

Cheers!

--
Siebrand Mazeland
Product Manager Language Engineering