Yeah, this has gotten pretty frustrating, because sometimes even in the
same function different styles are used. We need to stick with one. I'd
recommend using the spacey version, because we use the non-spacey version
for function calls and definitions, so at least IMO it's a good way to
distinguish control structures from functions.

*--*
*Tyler Romeo*
Major in Computer Science
www.whizkidztech.com | tylerro...@gmail.com