On 26/01/13 12:21, Lukas Benedix wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i have several questions about the TablePager-Class:
>
> * is it possible to change the styling of the tables?
> * * The default-style is blue
> (http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Tablepager.PNG)
> * * all other Tables are grey
> (http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Version.PNG)

Yeah, I see an interesting stylesheet comment there:

/**
 * Data table style
 *
 * Transparent table with suddle borders
 * and blue row-highlighting.
 */

It should be overridable with getTableClass(), but someone who can't
spell "subtle" has hacked it up so that you can't, adding a hard-coded
mw-datatable class.

Submit a core patch to gerrit to move the mw-datatable class to
getTableClass(), like

function getTableClass() {
        return 'mw-datatable TablePager';
}

And remove the hard-coding from getStartBody(). Then you will be able
to change the class, and use descendant selectors to style any part of
the table.

> * is it possible to change the sort-order in a sortable tablepager-table?
> * * with "function getDefaultSort()" I can only sort in ascending order

You can use:

class MyTablePager extends TablePager {
    function __construct( IContextSource $context = null ) {
        parent::__construct( $context );
        $this->mDefaultDirection = true;
    }
}

> *  is there some more documentation than:
> http://svn.wikimedia.org/doc/classTablePager.html ?

No.

-- Tim Starling