Le 05/02/13 16:02, Mark A. Hershberger a écrit :
> On 02/05/2013 09:06 AM, Antoine Musso wrote:
>> Long story short, we have MediaWiki core published at packagist.org now:
>
> This is awesome!
>
> How do we get extensions into packagist?

There is no real documentation yet but one could reuse an existing
composer.json from another extension. For example EducationProgram [1]

Note that, by convention, packagist require a namespace and project
names to be all in lowercase and separated by dashes. Hence 'FooBar'
extension should be named 'mediawiki/foo-bar'.  The MediaWiki installer
included in composer would take care of translating that back to
CamelCase and install the extension under /extensions/

Once composer.json has been reviewed / merged, submit the git URL at
https://packagist.org/packages/submit (login using your github account).

Done.

[1]
https://github.com/wikimedia/mediawiki-extensions-EducationProgram/blob/master/composer.json