Hello!

Please join us on the next Wikimedia Bugday:

    Tuesday, February 19th, 17:00-23:00 UTC [1]
       in #wikimedia-dev on Freenode IRC [2]

Because of the recent upgrade, we will be looking at open bugs in
Git/Gerrit [3]. Our focus will be on identifying bugs that are upstream
issues, so we can close the bugs that have been fixed and comment on those
that need status updates. Release notes for the issues fixed in the
upgrade: [4] [5] [6].

Everyone is welcome to join, and no technical knowledge needed! It's a nice
and easy way to get involved in the community or to give something back.

This information and more can be found here:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Bug_management/Triage/20130219

For more information on Triaging in general, check out
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Bug_management/Triage

I look forward to seeing you there!
Valerie

[1] Timezone converter: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html