I have an alternative question. Why is there "-b" in the options? Git
should automatically create local branches when checking out a remote
branch, i.e., doing git checkout REL1_20 should automatically create a
branch with that name based on origin/REL1_20.

*--*
*Tyler Romeo*
Major in Computer Science
www.whizkidztech.com | tylerro...@gmail.com