Hi there!

I am Lukas Benedix, a student of computer science at the Freie Universität
Berlin in Germany. In cooperation with the Wikidata developer team, I’m
currently working on my bachelor thesis about usability testing in open
source software projects and I’d like to provide the Wikidata community my
developed feedback mechanisms (only as a test). Wikidata is a very active,
emerging project which is why I think it’s a great platform for my
project.

And now here's the problem: The deadline of my bachelor thesis is
approaching soon. The test is designed to run for two weeks and I
unfortunately underestimated how much time it needs to get a review for my
extension before deployment.

Is it possible to accelerate that review process somehow? The extension is
in gerrit (https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/50004)

Do you have any advice what I can do?

For further information about my project: Here's a little description I
wrote for the Wikidata community:
http://www.wikidata.org/wiki/User:Lbenedix/UIFeedback

Best regards,
Lukas Benedix