Yes, that's the wiki I mean.  And I can see your point about all those
sub-subdomains; there must be a stack of them.  The domain name was changed
fairly recently and we got the bad cert messages then, and added our
exceptions. Tonight we got the messages again.  Perhaps it was because the
subdomain's cert changed.

Risker/Anne