On 03/14/2013 01:11 AM, Dmitriy Sintsov wrote:
> Aren't these Windows systems bundled into VM images get expired every
> month or so so you have to re-download huge images again and again? I
> used to download and run IE tests for custom MW scripts / skins about
> 1.5 years ago, it was really tiresome and slow.

They used to be (not sure if it was a month).  I don't know what the
current time period is.  It seems like modern.ie is trying to make the
process easier (e.g. native VirtualBox support), so I wouldn't be
surprised if they've made the activation a little easier.

There are other options though, like Sauce Labs, Browserstack, etc.

Matt Flaschen