On a much more important issue, I choose the Mighty Thor[1] to show my
allegiance. Curious if any of you are going with Raiden[2]?

[1]: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rnTpR4M1ZI
[2]L https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raiden_(Mortal_Kombat)

terry chay  최태리
Director of Features Engineering
Wikimedia Foundation
“Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum
of all knowledge. That's our commitment.”

p: +1 (415) 839-6885 x6832
m: +1 (408) 480-8902
e: tc...@wikimedia.org
i: http://terrychay.com/