API is fairly complex to meassure and performance target. If a bot requests
5000 pages in one call, together with all links & categories, it might take
a very long time (seconds if not tens of seconds). Comparing that to
another api request that gets an HTML section of a page, which takes a
fraction of a second (especially when comming from cache) is not very
useful.