Keeping a single wiki seems to be the most sensible approach. I agree with
Erik that there are good ways to separate different types of content, such
as namespaces, and I agree with Yuri that wikitech is the best choice of
name, since it is a superset of mediawiki.
I think we should agree on this first, and then decide whether we want the
more ambitious, SMW-powered features (I am for them as well, btw).

--Waldir