On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 1:23 AM, Steven Walling <steven.wall...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, I'll take a stab at some copy on a temp page on mediawiki.org, and share
> accordingly. Brandon has done landing pages before (SOPA anyone?) so maybe
> he and any of the other designers interested can help with that side.

With enough people, maybe it isn't hard :) If we're doing it as a
broad 'what can i do for wikipedia' instead of just tech, I don't
think the current mozilla implementation will fly. I'll think of ways
on how to make it minimal and easily workable and get some code
written.

> Whatever we put in it, this is a great idea, and major kudos for taking the
> initiative Yuvi.

Thank you :)

--
Yuvi Panda T