On 18 April 2013 17:44, Raylton P. Sousa <raylton.so...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You can add another language to the list?

We'll hopefully be able to deploy to every Wikipedia in all our
languages quite soon, but we should test it first on a selection so
that if we find problems we don't have many dozens of users finding
the same problem. :-)

BTW, I notice that my message lost the important link for
TranslateWiki.Net:
https://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?title=Special%3AMessageGroupStats&x=D&group=ext-visualeditor#sortable:3=desc
- very grateful for any who can help translate the VisualEditor
interface!

> or some of wikipedia sisters?

We will hopefully be able to deploy to the sister projects in a little
longer. Our focus to now has been on the core MediaWiki functionality
and extensions that Wikipedias use, rather than on those for the
sister projects, which means it may not be of as much use.

> Btw, this is great!

Thank you. :-)

J.
--