Hello everyone,

I apologize. I didn’t realize that it helps to announce long-term contractors
also. ;-) It’s with great pleasure that I’m announcing that Nischay Nahata has
joined the Wikimedia Foundation as a Features Engineering Contractor (only six
months ago). He expects to get his B.Tech from the National Institute of
Technology Karnataka sometime this year.

Before joining us, Nischay worked as a Google Summer of Code student on
Semantic Mediawiki. Lately he’s been dealing with bugs in UploadWizard,
MoodBar, PageTriage, LiquidThreads, Echo[1].

On the side, Nischay enjoys listening to music, he wishes to see Coldplay and
Guns N’ Roses live before Armageddon. He also likes long midnight walks on his
college beach.

His first official day actually was November 1, 2012. Nischay was raised up in
Assam and currently lives in Mangalore in India, he plans to move to Bangalore
after graduation.

Please join me in a belated welcome of Nischay Nahata to the Wikimedia
Foundation. :-)

Take care,
Terry

[1]:
https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/q/owner:%22Nischayn22+%253Cnischayn22%2540gmail.com%253E%22,n,z

terry chay  최태리
Director of Features Engineering
Wikimedia Foundation
“Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum
of all knowledge. That's our commitment.”

p: +1 (415) 839-6885 x6832
m: +1 (408) 480-8902
e: tc...@wikimedia.org
i: http://terrychay.com/