Hi, I got 2 news, one good and one bad

Good one is that since today anybody can freely call me idiot as long you want.

The bad one is that I /accidentally/ rm -r'ed system folder of wm-bot.
That doesn't mean logs are gone, they were in data folder which is
unaffected (and backed up every day). System folder contains mostly
only configuration and stuff that I would never expect to get
accidentally rm'ed, and last external backup I have is 3 months old.

So... wm-bot will be down for some time (hopefully max several hours
until I manually rewrite all missing configuration files (200+ files)

I apologize for all issues caused by this, I will also try to start up
some minimal version asap that will only perform the logging of
channels.