Hey,

I hacked up something extremely evil which is now working for my usecase:
http://pastebin.com/WcT1MPNv

Clearly this is far from ideal since my code should not know about MW
internal at all, it should just include some entry point file.

One fun thing I had to do was stuff all local variables in the global
vraibles list, since some setup files are assuming they are run in global
scope, and some are assuming they are in the same scope as the other files.
Since my script is not getting executed in global scope, it is sort of hard
to load these files in global scope :)

So if someone could create a working solution that has an evilness level of
less then 9000, I'd be very happy.

Cheers

--
Jeroen De Dauw