Looks pretty nice. My only complaint is that on the list page the hook
header text is the same font size and weight as the "Parameters" header. I
know it's indented, so you can sort of tell, but for ease of use purposes I
think we should somehow change that.

 - The hooks are documented in a separate file (still docs/hooks.txt),
> when we might want to have the doc near the wfRunHooks() call.

This would be nice, but it'd have to be possible first. Not sure if Doxygen
can even do that. Besides, it'd also mean the maintenance script would have
to scan every file rather than just a doc/hooks.txt file.

*-- *
*Tyler Romeo*
Major in Computer Science
www.whizkidztech.com | tylerro...@gmail.com