On 06/13/2013 01:07 PM, Quim Gil wrote:
Dear GSoC mentors:

Here is a heads up about the GSoC Mentor Summit:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Talk:Mentorship_programs/Possible_mentors#GSoC_Mentor_Summit

Nobody signed up? I'm sure we can fill the 2 seats only with WMF employees based in San Francisco, but...

Anyway, since today the GSoC bonding period is officially over and everybody should have started working on development tasks. Is this the case?

With an implicit heads up for the completion of the community bonding
period:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Summer_of_Code_2013#Community_bonding_period

So far Aarti, Molly, Moriel and Pragun have marked this first milestone
as completed: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Summer_of_Code_2013#Projects

According to the GSoC table there are 8 out 20 students that haven't completed the bonding period yet. Is it just about updating the table or is there more? If you start letting things slip now it will be more difficult to catch up as weeks pass.

We will have a GSoC/OPW IRC AllHands next week. Tentative:

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 at 15:00 UTC (8:30pm IST, 8am PDT)
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130626T08&p1=224&ah=1

In addition to this, I will meet all the student/mentors teams one by one via videoconference.

Happy coding!

--
Quim Gil
Technical Contributor Coordinator @ Wikimedia Foundation