On 23 July 2013 11:20, Derk-Jan Hartman <d.j.hartman+wmf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm wondering if the lack of reactions so far is positive or negative.
>
> It's negative, it shows that few people have the confidence to think they
> have something worthwhile to contribute on this niche area. :(

I read this as a invitation for more random feedback. Even if is not
100% worthwhile :P

So heres something, a plan:

Two styles of rendering. The formulas that are simple and are embedded
in paragraph, are rendered using HTML  with a magical MathML to HTML
converter.
Complex formulas are rendered as a PNG image,  a scripts autoload
"something better" if the user click on the image.
The user can opt-in to render as MathML or render to canvas with js
automatically with the complex formulas.

ℱin del ℳensaje.