I don't know you man, unfortunatelly I can't evel spell your name...
but I really like you, because the way you feel about python is
exactly the same way I feel about it :-) I was thinking there is no
one else on this world who hate the way of python's syntatx just as I
do :-)

And as I already stated once, I didn't start this discussion to start
a war (not that I wouldn't like it) I just wanted to find out what's
so cool on python and why in the world would people prefer it over
php.