On Aug 5, 2013, at 3:24 AM, Huib Laurens <sterke...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Besides that we have maybe 10 project that allow fair-use.... Why do we
> need to break links at 600+ wiki's for 10 wiki's with a different policy?

It would be nice if the Foundation and other projects, particularly shared
resources, were en.wikipedia compatible.

That's not "all must accept fair use!", but if you keep pissing off english
language users, something is wrong.

This has been wrong for *years*...

Particular solutions here should minimize the pain and suffering for all, if at
all possible.  But I am bringing this up because what we do now is not the
minimum point across the projects for that pain and suffering.

George William Herbert
Sent from my iPhone